As part of my yearly #bethefair experience, It seems important to share with my HTHG readers a great source of my personal creative inspiration. Women with vision never cease to amaze me. I am excited to share with you interviews with woman that inspire me to keep pushing forward on my journey through life.
As women, we need to bond and share ideas and experiences. Let’s make HTHG a place for that. As I share these interviews with you, please feel free to suggest interview questions you would like to see added and creative woman who you would like to see interviewed on HTHG.
This first interview is with Alixandra Brown, my sister-friend and co-conspirator. She is a New York City film maker and photographer and Seattle Native. These photos were taken by her, except from the one at the top which I took.
Check out her blog here and get a feel for her style and genius. alixbrown,tumblr.com.
Thanks, A.B. for the inspiration, and also for talking me into getting my camera.
1. What do you call yourself?
A.B. A dream bigger, try harder, moon ruled filmmaker
2. If you could manifest your destiny, what would your life look like in 3 years.
A.B. i think a suitcase exploding with vintage treasure documenting in a newly discovered corner of this planet would be the ultimate.
3. Where do you go to get inspired to create?
A.B. Daily doses come from unexpected things, but as a regular rule my #bethefair sisters all inspire me regularly to create and search more vigorously.
4. Where do you get free. (at the river, in the mountains, at the beach)
5. What is your go-to DIY project this year?
6. What are your top 3 beauty products.
A.B. Bronner’s, classic chapstick, anything to fill these brows.
7. Zombie apocolypse, you can take 5 things with you. What do you bring?
A.B. My hemmer chef’s knife, overalls, my turquoise, a JM pouch and my man (to take care of the more practical doomsday needs)
8. What is your hair M.O. or philosophy?
A.B. Less is more.