Basic cleanser recipe
Mix 2 tbsp baking soda and 8 oz warm water in a squeeze bottle. Shake well. For oily hair, try 2 tbsp of B.S. For dry hair, try 1/2 tbsp B.S.
Basic conditioner recipe
Mix 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 8 oz warm water in a squeeze bottle. Shake well. For oily hair, use 1/2 tbsp ACV. For dry hair, try 2 tbsp ACV.
Basic application instructions
1. Shake bottles to mix solutions.
2. Apply approx. 2 oz of cleanser to dry hair. Gently disperse directly into the scalp in lines across the head. Saturate the roots.
3. Work through hair with fingers. Brush or comb. Leave in 3-5 minutes
4. Rinse hair thoroughly.
5. Apply 2 oz of conditioning solution to wet hair, concentrating on the mid-strand and ends.
6. Work through hair with fingers, brush, or comb. Leave on 3-5 minutes.
7. Rinse thoroughly
*Adjust freely to meet your hair length and needs. Click here for more troubleshooting for your hair type.
ShamPHree application video, check out this post!
ShamPHree starter kits and products are now available in the HTHG ShamPHree Shop. Get yours today and Free Your Hair!