Here is a pretty garden-y braided delight. This look is perfect for a bride or bridesmaid, flower girl, or just any renaissance woman inspired occasion. You will need a pretty crown, headband, or pretty necklace to tie around your head.
This hairstyle works on hair that is as short as a jaw-length bob, and as long as your mid back and on all hair types. For best results, first mist the hair with my favorite texture spray for natural pretty waves and then use one of HTHG’s no-heat curl tutorials,.
This hairstyle involves making small braids and then wrapping them around your headband or crown.
1. Start by putting on your crown. Take a small section of hair from the front on one side. Braid it all the way to the ends.
2. Now wind your braid once around your crown.
3. Now take another small section of hair from behind your first one. Braid in the ends of your first braid into a new braid.
4. Wind this braid around your crown.
5. Take one more section behind your 2nd braid. Braid in the ends of braid 2, and then wind this last braid around your crown. Let the free end hang down the back.
6. Repeat these steps on the other side.
6. Now, take both free braid ends in the back and braid them into a free hanging braid. Secure the end with a clear elastic.
If you want you can stick a flower into the clear elastic in the end to hide it and finish off the look with even more pretty-ness. Now go and find your secret garden and don’t tell anyone where it is! EVER!
If you are a DIY bride, make sure to check out my 5 steps to fab wedding day hair guest post to get you ready for your big day.XOXO.