This side swept pinned back hairstyle is very hot right now. It combines a deep side part, with a twist in the back, and some criss-crossed pins. I added my DIY colored bobbys to accent the hairstyle.
This hairstyle is fun because it kind of resembles an undercut side, so it has an edgy feel to it. But it is also very elegant. Paired with polished vintage waves, it would be totally classy.
Try it this weekend and experience the instant style that it adds to your look.
Here is how to do it……
1. Start by making a deep side part.
2. Add your pins for a decorative touch;)
3. On the opposite side in the back, start a twist behind the ear.
4. Continue the twist across the back.
5. Pin it with criss crossing pins on the side.
Rock that hair, girl.